Job at Rutsiro District : Construction permitting officer (Deadline: 15 December 2017)
– Take active part in the planning and or review of the District specific Master Plan and co
– supervise and inspect its implementation;
– Prepare, in collaboration with any other involved staff, construction permits to be issued by the District;
– Supervise contractors’ engineering work to ensure value for money and compliance with the technical specifications defined by the District;
– Monitor compliance of ongoing private construction works with the master plan and provide advice to all concerned stakeholders on house construction safety requirements.
A0 in Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, Rural Settlement, Building and consruction Technology.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive Knowledge in Construction Permitting
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage