Job at Rwamagana District: Itorero coordination and Community Mobilisation officer (Deadline: 31 October 2017)
– Elaborate a local strategy on Itorero and Community Mobilization, monitor its implementation across Sectors and other public and non-public institutions, and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Coordinate the establishment and supervise the functioning of Itorero program at Sector level, schools, public and private institutions across the District;
– Monitor the mobilization and recruitment of volunteers and coordinate the evaluation of their activities across the District;
– Coordinate activities of the National Commission of Unity and Reconciliation across the District and serve as the Secretary to the Itorero activities Coordination committee;
– Maintain and update a consolidated databank of Itorero and Unity and Reconciliation activities at the District level.
A0 in Political Sciences, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences,Social works, History, Sociology, Education Sciences, Linguisitc and Literature.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
-Extensive knowledge in Itorero Coordination and Community Mobilisation
-Good knowledge of government policy-making processes;
-Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
-High analytical Skills;
-Complex Problem Solving;
-Time management Skills;
-Team working Skills;
-Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage