Job at Rwanda Agriculture Board: Driver SPIU at RAB (contractual) (9 Positions available) (Deadline: 17 November 2017)
– Updating the log book of vehicle used on daily basis
– Collecting and delivery of official materials/mail, etc
– Transportation services for project staff and other personnel as may be required;
– Updating inventories of vehicle accessories e.g., Jack, first aid kit, etc;
– Reporting on events of accidents in accordance with traffic rules and regulations
Valid Driving License category B.
Good knowledge of routes within main area of operation; Strong customer service orientation; Diligent attention to detail; Diligent attention to safety, Ability to work on own initiative;
Ability to interact with many types of people; Ability to maintain an amiable presence; Excellent verbal communication skills; Team working Skills; Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.