Job at RWANDA AGRICULTURE BOARD: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (contractual) (Deadline: 17 November 2017)
– Develop guidelines, Directs and Coordinate all the M&E activities by performing the following duties:
– Coordinate the development and implementation of monitoring mechanisms and tools to verify implementation of national policy and RAB’s plans;
– Carry out periodic monitoring of activity implementation of the RAB and of performance contracts;
– Ensure the implementation of different government recommendations at the Agency level.
– Ensure Collection, Consolidation and Analysis of periodic performance reports and propose recommendations for improvement;
– Develop and update data collection and reporting tools, including defining performance baselines, targets and indicators for the Institution’s activities.
– Perform any other job related activity as assigned by the direct supervisor
A0 in Economics, Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business Administration, with at least 3 years experience or
Masters in the above fields with 1 year experience.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Public Service and Labour sector;
– Excellent leadership, Complex Problem solving, Coordination, Planning, Interpersonal, Effective Communication, Time Management, Judgment, Organizational, Decision making Analytical, Report writing, Presentation and Computer Skills.
– Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.