Job at RWANDA BIO-MEDICAL CENTER: Head of Central Secretariat (Deadline: 26 February 2018)
Assist the Director of Unit in secretariat matters by supervising the following tasks:
– Receive visitors, orient them and provide answers to their questions;
– Receive, record and channel mails received and see if the latter are accorded the appropriate reaction and timely.
– Ensure that the out
– going mails are dispatched ;
– Ensure that all correspondences are filed and that related documentation is properly done ;
– Maintain up
– date all the records of mails ;
– Render support to the entire Secretariat team of the RBC in all matters related thereof.
– Delivers comprehensive evaluation of direct reports complete with development plans followed up by active coaching; ensures that staff under him/her are evaluated and developed
In collaboration with Administrative Assistants in Division/Department/PDDG/DG ensure that the courier system is well management.
Associate Degree (A1) in Secretariat, Office Management or Bachelors Degree in Administrative Science, Public Administration, Management/specialized in office management (C).