Job at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD :Animation Program Engineer ( Deadline: 09 May 2018)
– Accountable to Director of Digital Content and Instructional Technology Development Unit:
– Responsible for designing and maintaining multimedia and website for Education Sector;
– Mentor and lead junior visual programmers;
– In charge of uploading new content and multimedia on websites and other learning platforms;
– Designing banners to be posted on websites and learning platforms;
– Responsible of uploading websites on web server;
– Provide a support in digitizing original graphic material for the website;
Provide guidance on the animation learning materials aligned to the curriculum
– Ensure that every page in the website is compliant with the latest version of Website Standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with Certifications in A+, N+ is required; Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (NET), LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are an added advantage.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
– Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
– Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.