Job at Rwanda Energy Group : Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (Deadline: 12 December 2018)
About Rwanda Energy Group
The Rwanda Energy Group Limited was incorporated to expand, maintain and operate the energy infrastructure in the Country through its two subsidiaries the Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and the Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL). The objective of creating these subsidiaries amongst others was to ensure focused attention to enhancing efficiency in utility operations on one hand and ensure more timely and cost efficient implementation of development projects on the other. Moreover the REG holding structure provides the overall coordination and ensures effective development of energy and investment plans.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate all M&E functions in EUCL and EDCL.
- Work closely and have regular meetings with Project Managers and M&E Specialists in EUCL and EDCL to asses, evaluate and mitigate any risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Management, Economics, Social Sciences, Project Management, Public Administration, Planning, M&E and/or any other relevant qualification with at least five (5) years of experience in M&E role preferably in Projects
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above field or any other relevant qualification with at least three (3) years of experience in M&E role preferably in Projects.
- Bilingual in English and either French or Kinyarwanda (essential)
Have strong knowledge of software M&E methodologies, tools, and processes
Required Documents for application:
- An application letter;
- A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
- A photocopy of academic degrees;
- A photocopy of the Identity card/Passport;
- Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
- Proof of Experience (Work Certificate (s))