2 JOB POSITIONS AT RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY : Driver : (Deadline:10 December 2018)
• Ensuring that all field transport requirements are met;
• Keeping up
– date the sub office travel board;
• Keeping vehicle transport requests;
• Driving lab staff whenever to field sites;
• Ensuring that good driving practices and security of vehicle is of high standard;
• Ensuring that driving safety procedures are respected by all lab staff;
• Making vehicle monthly fuel consumption report to the logistic officer;
• Ensure vehicle logbook data entry;
• Notifying the logistic officer any maintenance and vehicle repairs due;
• Carrying out daily checking of all vehicle;
• Filling out vehicle log book;
• Keeping the vehicle in clean and good condition;
• Carrying out courier delivery;
• Carry out any other duties as directed by Officials.
• Ensure the safety of passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
Secondary level with Driving license class B&D with 5 years of experience.
Key techinical skills & knowledge required; Displined person skills
– Basic mechanical skills
– Time management skills
– Planning and map reading skills
– Fluent in kinyarwanda,or english and french is an advantage