Job at RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD : Administrative Assistant to Head of Home Grown Solutions Department ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
Managing Head of HGS Department’s agenda:
?Keep the diary of appointments of the Head of HGS Department;
?Receive and orient visitors of the Head of HGS;
?Prepare the Head of HGS Department travel missions and meetings.
Ensuring proper filing and orientation of documents in the office of the Head of HGS Department:
?File both electronic and hard documents in the office of the Head of HGS Department;
?Orient correspondences and monitor to ensure that feedback is provided;
Receiving official mails and Calls of the Head of HGS Department:
?Receive text messages or telephone calls for the Head of Research Department;
?Respond to the Head of HGS Department of the corrections documents / files before it is signed.
A1 in Secretariat Studies, Office Management or A0 in Public Administration, Management, Administrative Sciences, Law, Social Work and Sociology.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge required:
– Excellent office management skills;
– Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills;
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet )
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and /or French knowledge of all is an advantage.