Job at RWANDA HOUSING AUTHORITY : Building Construction Quantity Surveyor ( Deadline : 31 July 2018 )
– Participate in feasibility studies and assist in establishing a client’s requirements of the proposed construction and refurbishment projects.
– Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect/Engineers
– Review the Bills of Quantities [BoQs] and Schedules of Quantities elaborated by external consultants.
– Undertake cost analysis and perform risk, value management and cost control.
– Elaborate the BoQs and Schedule of Quantities of public projects where a consultant is not required.
– Monitoring the progress of construction and refurbishment projects.
– Participate in elaboration of contracts and advise on a procurement strategy of the proposed construction and refurbishment projects.
– Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
A0 in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or A1 in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Construction Management with 3 years of working experience