Job at RWANDA HOUSING AUTHORITY : IT Officer (Deadline :26 November 2018)
– Plan improvements to the network to ensure that the network is able to support current and future demands placed on it
– Actively create and maintain plans for future infrastructure maintenance and services
– check new computer equipment on arrival and install as appropriate
– maintain computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, whiteboards, projectors; ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used
– liaise with external suppliers for the repair of equipment under warranty or maintenance contract
– Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk
– through to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
– Collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements
– Understanding and implementing the business issues and data challenges of client’s Institution/Ministry
– Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
– Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
– Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
– Work with Project manager to enforce project deadlines and schedules
– Understanding/analyzing Exchange/Technical specifications and engage in constant communication with stakeholders
– Prepare status updates for projects and consolidation of periodical reports
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders ensuring that project related changes are communicated and understood within the Institution/Ministry
– Prioritizing requests from various business units and project manage them together with various development team members
A0 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System,Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or A1 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology,Information Management System,