Job at RWANDA MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE : Director of Planning & Business Development unit (Deadline: 07 December 2018)
.• To coordinate and supervise the activities of the Planning and Business Development Unit
• To develop and manage the planning and budgeting for the Planning and Business Development Unit;
• To develop, coordinate and help implement RMI strategic planning process;
• To support the initiation and developing of partnership projects for RMI
• To oversee and coordinate branding and marketing activities aimed at promoting specific RMI products and projects.
• To market and sell RMI purposively to penetrate new markets
• To support in establishment and maintaining of effective working relationships between different business partners;
• To oversee and coordinate the development and implementation of annual work plans and M&E plans for RMI
• To provide support in the negotiation of collaboration agreements with business partners of RMI
• To coordinate capacity building of RMI staff in the use and streamlining of M&E systems into the RMI planning and reporting processes
• Any other duties assigned by his/her line manager.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
Master’s Degree in planning, M&E, Strategic Management, Economics, Management, Development Studies, Project Management, Business Administration or Bachelor’s in the same fields with 5 years of experience in the same post
• Communication skills,
• M&E Skills,
• Marketing, branding, and negotiation skills
• Business plan and report writing skills, Advanced computer literacy Knowledge of Results Based Management system,
• Experience working in corporate/business focused environment would be desired
• A willingness to participate in support activities beyond specified job duties.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines,
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and knowledge of French would be an added advantage