Job at RWANDA MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE : Hospitality Officer (Contractual) ( Deadline: 10 September 2018 )
• To manage correspondences, clients inquiries, and complaints at the first level of service delivery in RMI
• To compile and display a list of basic information and services provided by RMI on the site including guidance signage, labeling of parking, etc.
• To receive and orient the customers of Institute;
• To assure the permanent updating of RMI’s Book of Visitors( Entry and Exit ),
• To receive and orient the calls;
• To ensure the hygienic condition of accommodation rooms and any other area that requires cleaning and hygienic maintenance.
• To ensure that products used in cleaning are adequate and appropriate for meeting client expectation and the standard of service delivery to RMI
• To ensure timely reporting to the RMI management on any issues of concerns in area of hygiene and hospitality of RMI clients.
• To make inventory and requisitions of all products, goods and services necessary to upgrade RMI’s customer expectations to the highest possible standards
• To make decisions appropriate for effective implementation of service delivery in RMI in hospitality
• To carry out any other duties assigned by his/her line manager.
A0 in hospitality management, hotel management.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Organizational Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– A strong ability to assess priorities and meet deadlines
– Time management Skills;
– Negotiation Skills;
– Team working Skills
– Problem Solving Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French