Job at Rwanda Military Hospital : 4 Positions for CT Scan Specialist (Deadline: 07 April 2017)
REPUBLIC OF RWANDA
RWANDA MILITARY HOSPITAL
E-mail: [email protected]
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rwanda Military Hospital (RMH) is planning to recruit civil servants, committed and qualified staff to fill attached vacant posts on its organizational structure. Details on position advertised including terms of reference, required profile and number of positions are obtained from RMH website, www.rwandamilitaryhospital.rw
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to RMH at Kanombe Closed envelopes containing the documents requested will be addressed to the Commandant/RMH and deposited at the Rwanda Military Hospital central secretariat not later than 07th April, 2017 at 5:00 PM:
■ A filled application form obtained from MIFOTRA website,
■ A copy of required degree or diploma and certificates,
■ Copy of National ID
RMH JOB OFFERS
CT SCAN Technologist
- At least 3 years of General experience in diagnostic radiography and Fluoroscopy.
- Desirable experience in CT and Mammography.
- The candidate must demonstrate ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm and professional attitude, Commitment to provide a high quality service for patients.
- Should have Advanced Diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate should be free of any employment in Rwandan territory and should be ready to sign a contract of at least two years with RMH before further studies.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
The important technical and professional skills and knowledge required to do the job well.
– Customer care skills
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Good co-ordination and time management skills
-Self motivated with the ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
-Flexible and willing to undertake a wide range of duties
-Be prepared to work various shifts and nights, including weekend work.
-To have an enthusiastic and progressive attitude to work
Key success factors:
Behaviors’ and abilities required to achieving the position’s mission and goals.
– Respect of patients’ right and integrity
-Respect of instructions given
Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
1. Undertake and perform general X-Ray, fluoroscopy, CT and Mammography examinations to a high level of radiographic skill.
2. Assist the Radiologists in the performance of their examinations being amenable at all
times to a broad spectrum of requests.
3. Participate in night duties weekend and general rota.
4. To assist with monitoring stock and supplies in the department.
5. To perform regular QA tests on equipment and initiate/participate in Clinical Audit.
6. To allow patients to be examined in a safe environment, to implement safety awareness in Radiology service and Radiation protection and ensure that all incidents are reported.