Job at Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) : Project Manager (Deadline: 15 February 2019)
REPUBLIC OF RWANDA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO
P.O Box 2502 Kigali
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU) has received the grant from Korean National Commission for UNESCO (KNCU) to build a community learning Centre at Mayange, Bugesera District and it remains 4 months to come up at its end. Thus CNRU is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to coordinate the project activities and ensure the smooth running of the project.
Job: Project Manager
No of position: 1
Organization: Rwanda National Commission for UNESCO (CNRU)
Reporting line: S/G CNRU and KNCU
Type of contract: Short term (4 months)
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
Duty station: Kigali with frequent travels to Bugesera District
- Saving a liaison between the Korean National Commission for UNESCO (KNCU), CNRU and other concerned organization to develop and coordinate education activities related to Bridge Project Rwanda;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures in conformity with the bridge project’s operational principals including the administrative and financial regulations of the KNCU;
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Produce monthly report.
- Bachelor degree in project management or in business administration with three years of experience in related field.
Technical skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge in education and school management is an added advantage.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
How to apply:
All interested applicants who meet the requirements are invited to apply. A motivation letter, a detailed CV, a notified copy of degree and a copy of Identity card should be submitted at CNRU Headquarter, Remera, opposite to Rwanda Education Board (REB) Office, not later than Friday, 15/02/2019 at 5:00 pm. For any other information please contact Ms. Alphonsine Musabyimana on her Email address: [email protected] or her phone: 0788404050.