Job at RWANDA NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR UNESCO : DIRECTOR OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( Deadline : 10 September 2018 )
Analysing documents from or to UNESCO relating to science and technology and forwarding them to concerned national partners;
– Contributing to the preparation of technical documents for UNESCO’s international conferences on science and technology;
– Contributing to the preparation of Commission and specialised Committees meetings in science and technology and carry out their follow up;
– Contributing to the dissemination and promotion of UNESCO’s ideals and programmes and associating to its activities, public institutions, associations, other institutions and Rwandans in general in the fields of the department;
– Participating in activities of national committees of UNESCO’s intergovernmental programmes, MAB (Man and Biosphere), IHP (International Hydrological Programme) and WSP (World Solar Programme);
– Contributing to writing CNRU’s newsletter;
– Contributing to elaboration & execution of CNRU’s budget.
Master or Equivalent in Natural Sciences, Applied Sciences and Environmental Sciences; or A0 Natural Sciences, Applied Sciences and Environmental Sciences; Or other relevant field with 5 year working experience.
Skills: Planning and organizing skills, management and leadership skills, strategic thinker, good communication skills, good team player