Job at RWANDA POLYTECHNIC HIGH LEARNING INSTITUTION : Industry Liaison & Job placement Specialist ( Deadline: 25/July/2019 )
• Organize, coordinate and manage the development and implementation of industry liaison and job placement strategies.
• Analyze labour market demands in collaboration with Sector Skills Councils (SSCs) and Private Sector Federation (PSF).
• Liaise TVET institutions with industry employers and Employment Service Centers in order to facilitate job placement.
• Provide professional advice in the development and implementation of TVET curricula to improve TVET relevance to the labour market.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Engineering
Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts, Economics,
Management, Business Administration with 3 years of
relevant working experience or Master’s Degree in
Technology / Engineering, Agriculture, Hospitality &
Recreational Arts, Economics, Management, Business
Administration with a 1 year relevant working
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Good knowledge of international trends in TVET
– Knowledge of best practices in TVET financing
– Knowledge of the Rwandan SSCs and PSF;
– Knowledge Rwandan TVET Policy and market
– Computer skills;
– Leadership skills;
– Organizational skills;
– Communication & interpersonal skills;
– High analytical & Complex Problem Solving
– Judgment & Decision Making skills;
– Time management skills;
– Group dynamics and Team Work skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French;
knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an