Job at RWANDA POLYTECHNIC HIGH LEARNING INSTITUTION : Product Design Development and Marketing Specialist ( Deadline: 25/July/2019 )
• Coordinate and supervise the development of the institutional strategic plans, annual action plans, project development plans and M&E plans.
• Coordinate and implement effective communication and data management on TVET planning, monitoring and evaluation through TVET Management Information System.
• Develop and keep updating the institutional investment plan and Medium Term Expenditure Framework.
• Coordinate institutional departments, divisions, IPRCs and development partners to facilitate harmonized TVET planning, monitoring and evaluation.
• Provide technical assistance regarding planning, including developing result framework, M&E plans, action plans and procedural and operational manuals, to all TVET related projects.
• Organize, coordinate and manage research and survey, such as Tracer Survey and Employer Satisfaction Survey, to provide strategic recommendations towards TVET delivery improvement.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, management , Business Administration Marketing, with 3 years of relevant working experience