JOB AT RWANDA PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY : Investigation Officer : ( Deadline : 11 February 2019 )
1. Carry out investigations as a result of allegations of violations on public procurement laws and regulations;
– Prepare summon transmission
– Conduct a deep study of the case
– Collect necessary information (proof/evidence) from relevant institutions.
– Carry out interrogations and statements
2. Make proposals of suspension and debarment decisions to be submitted to rppa Board of Directors .
– Prepare reports and decisions to be submitted to RPPA Board of Directors
– Prepare and update a list of debarred companies to be published on RPPA’s website
– Prepare the list of debarred companies that provided false information/ forgery to RIB for criminal investigations
– Prepare an announcement of all debarred companies to be published in one of the National newspapers.
A0 in Law, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Public Policy