Job at Rwanda Revenue Authority: 2 Job Positions available (Deadline: 15 November 2017)
Job Vacancies :
Rwanda Revenue Authority is seeking to recruit self-motivated, qualified persons to fill the following posts :
- Junior Database Adminsitrator
The post is on Grade : 5
Under the supervision of the senior database administrator, the junior database administrator is responsible of tasks included but not limited to database installation, maintenance and security.
- Installation and upgrade of database software
- Database sctructure modification when required
- Maintain database security (add users, access restrictions)
- Database storage control and tuning, etc.
- Assists in the selection of database software.
Qualifications, skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or information technology;
- At least 1 year of proven (by current or former employer letter) experience in database administration;
- Knowledge and/or proven experience with relational database concepts, SQL language, Linux, Oracle RDBMS or Similar database. SQL *server desirable;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing,
- Ability to work well with other in team setting and self-disciplined
- High level of integrity and responsibility
- SYSTEM DEVELOPER
The post is on grade 5
Under the supervision of Head of software and application division, the system developer ensure the development of new application, the maintenance including the upgrade, patching, optimization of the existing operational systems into RRA.
- Development of applications into RRA
- Maintenance of existing operation system;
- Develop reports for monitoring and decision making;
- Assist into the software business requirement, analysis and documentation
- Participate in the user acceptance test process of the new system acquired (in-house developed and or purchased);
- Prepare weekly , monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Advise the RRA management on the best practice and product to improve the performance;
Qualifications, skills and competencies;
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science Business Information technology or software development
- Proven experience of software development using JAVA and C#
- Every candidate shall provide reference of a minimum one professional experience related to software development i.e (Personal or collective ) project of software development she/he has participated into using JAVA or Csharp (C#). These references will be verified.
- Programming and database management skills.
How to apply
Candidates should download job application form from RRA website www.rra.gov.rw and fulfill it:
Candidates should address their applications to the commissioner General of Rwanda Revenue authority; attach an application letter, a well filled RRA Job application form, curriculum vitae, a copy of National Identity card, copy of Degree and send them to [email protected], not later than 15/11//2017 at 5:00pm
The candidates whose application files are not properly fulfilled shall not be considered.
Done at Kigali on 09/11/2017
BIZIMANA RUGANITWALI Pascal
Deputy Commissioner General & Commissioner for corporate services