Job at RWANDA SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD : CBHI Officer ( Deadline: 11 June 2018 )
1. Implement the activities of CBHI at district and section level : ?
– Liaise with Branch Manager for coordinating all CBHI activities in district;
– Supervise CBHI activities at section level;
– Liaise with the District Mobilization Officer for planning mobilization activities at district level;
– Receive and approve mobilization plans done by CBHI section Manager
– Liaise with the District Mobilization Officer for preparing seminars and trainings at district level;
2. Prepare and submit reports to the unit:
– Draft CBHI Mobilization reports at district level;
– Perform any other task required by supervisors.
A0 in Marketing, Public Relations Communication, Management, Business Administration, Education, Law, Sociology, social work, Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences .
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Health system;
– Knowledge in Community Based Organizations;
– Knowledge in media campaigns ;
– Mobilization Skills;
– Planning & Organizational Skills;
– Research Skills & Writing Skills;
– Interpersonal Skills
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– Complex Problem solving Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.