4 Job at RWANDA SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD : Estate Development Engineer ( Deadline: 11 June 2018 )
1. Perform all daily activities in Engineering unit. and provide recommendations to the Director of Engineering unit for decision making
– Assist in preparation of required tender document for design, supervising of construction project.
– Carry out where necessary technical study of the constructions projects requirement for the execution of the projects;
– Prepare work papers, schedules, and summaries;
– Conduct constructions works; carry out supervision/control the project of real estate construction projects.
– Assist the director of Engineering unit in preparing and updating strategic and operational plans;
– Assist the director of unit in preparing and submitting regular reports to the Director of Real Estate division;
– Assist the director of Engineering unit in preparation of the required tender document and tender analysis procedure & report making in procurement procedures;
– Assist the Director of Engineering unit in feasibility study of Real Estate projects and provide appropriate conclusions to be forwarded to the other hierarchy for final decisions.
– Recommend ways to bring systems and operations into compliance with goals and objectives;
– Offer engineering expertise as part of the team that develops and maintains commercial properties and ensure that they are in good completion.
2. Assist the Director of the Estate Development unit in preparing and submitting regular reports to RSSB top management for consideration and approval.
– Scrutinize and approve all the interim certificates forwarded to the department for payment prior to approval by the Director of division.
– Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the director on results of constructions works and makes recommendations for operational improvements to management
3. Ensure that training needs for staff are identified and capability of subordinate staff is enhanced
– Identify training needs to increase the capability of subordinate staff
4. Performs other duties as assigned
– Execute all activities assigned by the supervisor
5. Ensure that the land of RSSB are secured
– Ensure land documents are well kept
– Ensure land taxes are paid on time
– Follow up land transfer where necessary
A0 in Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, Housing finance, Urban development and Management
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Good knowledge in environment;
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage