Job at Rwanda standards Board: Quality Management Systems Officer (Deadline: 20 September 2017)
Job: Quality Management Systems Officer
Organization: RWANDA STANDARDS BOARD
Reports to: Division Manager, National Standards Bureau (NSB)
No. of Positions 1
- Work closely with the management of the Division to ensure that the processes needed for the quality management system are established,implemented and maintained ;
- Reporting to RBS QMS Manager on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement within NSB;
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the National Standards Bureau;
- Plan and monitor the implementation of Internal Quality Audits reviewand management reviews in the Division;
- Control the use of quality management documents for the Division;
- Compile the quality management documents due for the Division Manager’s Authorization ;
- Monitor the implementation of preventive and corrective actions in the Division;
- Initiate review of quality management;
- Remove/Withdraw obsolete documents from circulation, Documentations.
A0 in Engineering, Chemistry, Agricultural Sciences, Food Sciences, Biology
Key technical skills and knowledge required: – High analytical skills; -Factual approach to decision making- Knowledge of standardization approaches and procedures – organizational and leadership skills-Quality assurance skills- Time management skills- Decision making skills- Excellent communication skills. – Computer skills.- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French.