Job at Rwandair : Cabin Maintenance Technician Trainee (Deadline: 16 May 2018)
1. Job Title: Cabin Maintenance Technician Trainee
2. Reports to: Head of Line Maintenance
3. Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain Rwandair Aircraft Cabin Interior in accordance with aircraft manufacturer and Rwandair standard
• Assess and rectify all cabin defects reported by Cabin Crew from Cabin logbook after each flight
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of cabin interior items
• Report any incidents or unsafe condition to his supervisor
• Carry out any other duties assigned to him/her by his supervisor
4. Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
• Senior 6 certificate in any technical field. A Diploma in auto-Mechanics, mechanical or electrical engineering will be an added advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative and independent thinking person
• Ability to work under stress with less supervision
• Must be good in English and computer literate
• Must be physically fit, able to work long hours and in shifts.
• Age between 20 and 30 years old.
5. How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 16,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.