Job at Rwandair : Cargo Space Revenue Management Analyst (Deadline: 15 October 2018)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Cargo Space Revenue Management Analyst
2. Reports to: Manager Cargo Planning and Pricing
3. Job Purpose
Cargo Space Revenue Management Analyst will be responsible with managing space on all our network in order to fully maximize belly capacity.
4. Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and participates in development of revenue management enhancements and process improvements to optimize the annual target cargo revenues through pricing, capacity, or revenue management actions;
- Participates in the development of network or region maximizing strategies around pricing, capacity or revenue management to accomplish regional and divisional objectives, including allocation strategies and pricing within approved parameters;
- Responsible for input on the calibration of the Cargo Revenue Management System, including demand forecasts overrides, capacity adjustments, adjusting booking entry conditions, and monitoring and updating various system parameters for assigned region;
- Develops and implements, in conjunction with RM team members and field, strong internal business controls which drive regional decision making, including business guidelines and processes for field sales managers and field sales teams in the areas of pricing, capacity, or revenue management;
- Prepares monthly freight revenue forecasts and in the preparation of the annual freight revenue plan for assigned region;
- Supports the Sales, Finance, Marketing, Claims and Technology teams in recommending optimal courses of action which result from customer driven initiatives and market driven changes;
- Supports ad hoc Pricing, Capacity or Revenue Management projects and tasks as assigned.
5. Desired Profile: Required education, experience and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any other field;
- Must have a very good command in English and have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel) and should have an understanding of Revenue Management concepts;
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong initiative and excellent communication skills.
6. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the passport;
- One passport photo;
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 15th ,2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.