Job at Rwandair : Customer Services Agent (Deadline: 23 October 2018)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Customer Services Agent
2. Reports to: Team Leader Customer Services Agent
3. Job Purpose
Responsible for customer service delivery to ensure efficient planning, service delivery procedures, flight monitoring, and maximize incremental airline revenue to ensure profitability and optimal revenue output.
4. Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports security threats and incidents that occurred during daily operations;
- Reports safety hazards, incidents identified during daily operations to the team leader;
- To ensure efficient passenger handling at check-in, boarding, arrivals and the lounges, for positive customer experience;
- To access efficient procedures in document verification to minimize risks to the airline without compromising on customer service;
- To advice on service delivery issues related to misconnections, baggage claims and flight delays, for customer satisfaction;
- To ensure smooth connection of passengers;
- To ensure incremental revenue through collection of excess baggage charges and change of RESA penalties Without compromising on customer service;
- To ensure that check-in procedures are followed while checking passengers both on Wb’s network and other airlines.
5. Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism management/ Hospitality, Business Administration, Mass communication, International relations or other related field;
- Minimum of 2years experience in commercial, tourism industry, Hospitality or any other related field is an added advantage.
- Experienced delivering service in demanding environment;
- Good Listening and communication skills;
- English (Spoken: Fluent , Written: Excellent);
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Airport services and cargo Operations will be an added advantage;
- Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of Airline operations will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of IATA recommendations to Airlines / travel agencies for selling in the market will be an added advantage;
- Financial awareness;
7. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 23rd, 2018 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.