Job at Skol Brewery Ltd : Drivers (Deadline: 12 January 2018)
SKOL BREWERY LTD (SBL) is looking for qualified and committed individual to join its team in the following positions:
The JH shall drive cars if responsible for providing personal services to executive managers, trucks or vans if responsible for deliveries or staff transportation. He /she ensures that the Company vehicle is kept clean and follow on both its preventive & general maintenance. The driver dedicated to a Company Executive needs to know different routes within and outside the City of Kigali while the delivery driver is required to know the delivery destinations. The JH shall assist with loading and unloading luggage or small delivery packages.
- Take instruction from supervisor regarding daily delivery or pick/drop services.
- Check tires, engines, seatbelts, …. to ensure that they are in good working order.
- Ensure the vehicle fluids are at optimumlevels.
- Pick & drop Company employees to desired destinations.
- Make deliveries by maintaining acceptable standards of communication with partners.
- Drive back vehicle to the company by following timelines rules
- Take vehicle to washing areas or wash them according to specific instructions
- Follow on the vehicle maintenance calendar & forward to the competent authority any technical issue that may occur to the vehicle
KEY COMPENTENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Commitment to ensure the safety of passengers, merchandise & vehicle.
- Ability to respond quickly to emergency situations.
- Language: ability to communicate in English or French & Kinyarwanda.
- Being less than 40-year-old.
- Rwandan Driving license categories B, C& D.
To apply send the following documents at SBL HQ located NZOVE / NYARUGENGE District:
- Application letter
- Copies of relevant degrees / diploma & driving license for drivers
- Copy of ID
The closing date is 12th January 2018