Job at SKOL Brewery Ltd (SBL) : Distribution Project Manager (Deadline: 12 January 2018)
SKOL BREWERY LTD (SBL) is looking for qualified and committed individual to join its team in the following positions:
Distribution Project Manager
The jobholder contributes to the achievement of SBL’s business objectives by ensuring that SBL’s distributors maximize their Direct Store Delivery volume and as such ensure that products have a maximum availability at points of purchase. To this end the JH develops jointly with the Commercial Director, distribution plans, processes and strategies to continually improve the competitive position of the Company.
- Act as the company’s ambassador of the DSD (Direct Store Delivery) philosophy, communicate and implement the philosophy at its best.
- Trainand coach the SBL Distributor’s Coach (Dc) to be SBL’s representative to the distributor.
- Optimize the route-to-market through distributors to retail and increase the direct sales level of our distributors through the Dc.
- Develop an open and fair Trading Terms and Conditions for the distributors that reflects the Route-to-Market strategy in coordination with the Commercial Director.
- Develop, propose and implement the Coverage planning for the distributors and their sales force & for our SBL team coaching and control the distributors.
- Develop the selling-in capabilities of the distributors through our sales force; SBL sales force coaches the distributors in the selling-in activities.
- Ensure data exchange between distributors and SBL on a modern and electronic way;
- Ensure a distribution chain classification reflecting as well the Route to Market strategy as the Trade Marketing Strategy.
- Gather market intelligence and make timely reports to all key stakeholders in order to track the market evolution and inform strategic decision making;
- Leadership, quick understanding, Knowledge of Route to Market, flexibility.
- University degree in Management, Economics, Business administration or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in managing distributors, teams of sales people & merchandisers, preferably in FMCG.
- Excellent command of English and/or French &Kinyarwanda.
To apply send the following documents at SBL HQ located NZOVE / NYARUGENGE District:
- Application letter
- Copies of relevant degrees / diploma & driving license for drivers
- Copy of ID
The closing date is 12th January 2018