Job at Skol Brewery Ltd. : Trade Marketer (Deadline: 18 May 2018)
Under the direction of the Trade Marketing Manager as immediate supervisor, The Trade Marketeer is responsible for Skol trade marketing strategies for our portfolio brand(s) and channel to translate BU objectives and strategies into sales and channel specific strategies and objectives that drive sustainable, profitable growth for Skol Brewery Ltd.
KEY COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced Sales Planning and Marketing skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including superior communication skills (Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills).
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process and Trade Marketing will be an added value.
- 4-years in Sales and/or Marketing experience cross-functional exposure to other Business Operations. Prior experience in FMCG or Telecoms, relationships with retailer partners is a considerable plus.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be dropped at our Offices located in Nzove Shyorongi, Kanyinya Sector, plot no 05/1147 in Kigali, at the attention of the HR Department not later than 18th May 2018.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we will not be in a position to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.