Job at SOS Childeren: Teacher of Electronics (Deadline: 28 Jan 2019)
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is a child-focused organization that provides direct services in the areas of care, education, and health for children who have lost parental care and those at risk of losing it. SOS Children’s Villages is operational in Rwanda since 1979 with an overall mission of the organization of building families for children in need, helping them shape their own futures and sharing in the development of their communities. SOS children’s villages Rwanda is legally registered as a National Association and has interventions in Gasabo, Gicumbi, Nyamagabe and Kayonza districts. To realize the mission of the organization, SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is looking to fill the following positions:
- Teacher of Electronics
The prospective candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- A bachelor degree in the field specified above with at least 2 years of experience in teaching or Diploma certificate with 3 years’ experience in teaching
- Professional Networking certificate for computer science teacher is a must
- Ability to repair electronic equipment is a must
- Having industrial experience is a plus
- Mastery of English is a must, mastery of French is a plus
The prospective candidates should submit the motivation letter together with Curriculum Vitae, a copy of the degree and a copy of an identity card to SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda national office at Kacyiru or at SOS Technical School at Kagugu during the working hours. The deadline for submitting the requirements is on Monday 28th January 2019.
The shortlisted candidates will be displayed at SOS Technical School Kagugu on 29th January 2019. The selection interview will be held on 30th January 2019 at SOS Technical School at 9: am.
Done at Kigali, on 17th January 2019
Human Resource Manager
SOS CV Rwanda