Job at Startimes : Financial Manager / Supervisor (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
Job title: Financial Manager/ Supervisor
Number of position: 01
- Responsible for coordinating the audit work of the group and relevant department
- Carrie out with the commercial department and other departments responsible person delivery work warehouse receipts and transfer the bill for reconciliation, timely accounting, inventory of work and the custodian
- Implement the reimbursement system established by the company, examine and approve it according to the company’s procedures
- Responsible for aiding business planning and decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial advice and undertaking related accounts administration.
- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- producing long-term business plans
- undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Familiar with national financial laws, tax, regulations and business rules, mater relevant knowledge of business management in the industry, to meet the company’s requirements.
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Good Microsoft office skills(Excel)
- Language: English
- Holding a Masters or bachelor’s degree in a field like accounting, finance, business administration or other related fields.
- Having a professional certificate such as CPA, ACCA is a plus
- More than 5 years of experience in finance.
- Having good oral and written communication skills.
- Self- motivation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, Academic documents and other certificates. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: [email protected] from Thursday, Jun 22 up to Friday, Jun 30, 2017 at 5:00 pm. startimes head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA.
Done at Kigali, Jun 20, 2017
NB: please note that only short-listed candidates with required qualifications will be contacted.