Job at SUPREME COURT : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer ( Deadline :18 September 2018 )
– clearly define measurable indicators of
– outputs, outcomes and impact
– Monitor and Evaluation the achievements of Judiciary goals and targets as set in strategic, annual and operational plans and projects.
– Reports M&E findings and best practices to
– facilitate evidence based planning, learning and informed decision making
– Provide recommendations for
– improving implementation performance and the design of policies, plans and projects
– Prepare periodic and/or ad hoc reports on matters related to the monitoring and Evaluation of judicial performance.
– Perform related work as may be required
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Public Administration or Business Administration.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan public service and labor sector,
– Knowledge of result based management,
– Logical frame work approach,
– Strategic Planning processes and tools,
– Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation systems,
– Knowledge of strategic planning
– Knowledge of organization structure
– Creative, proactive, customer focused, solutions led and outcome driven skills;
– interpersonal skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Time management skills;
– Decision making skills;
– computer skills;
– Judgment & decision making skills;
– high analytical & complex problem solving skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.