Job at SUPREME COURT : Secretary Central Secretariat ( Deadline:14 September 2018 )
– To manage the Central Secretarial of the Supreme Court;
– To organise the reception, dispatch and filing of mails;
– To organise the reception, the orientation of visitors
– To authorise the requisition of office supplies and materials destined for the Central Secretariat;
– To propose adequate modern measures for the management of the Central Secretariat.
– To receive and guide visitors ;
– To ensure the reception and orientation of mails ;
– To type and dispatch correspondences ;
– To keep registers of correspondences;
– To ensure the requisition of office supplies and materials for smooth running of the Secretariat.
A1 in Law, Secretarial Studies, Office Management Public Administration, Management, Sociology, Social Work