Job at TIGO : Procurement Manager (Deadline: 17 May 2017)
POSITION: PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Responsible for managing and developing Procurement function to become an integrated part of Supply Chain Management Office.
Coordinate purchasing activity in such a way as to promote TIGO’s purchasing policiesbased on effectictive supplier selection; management and relationships for the category to achieve the Local Category targets of cost, quality and service, complying with MIC internal control policies.
- Develop in depth Industry understanding within the business, specifically concerning local competitive forces, breakthrough business or technology advances, and cost structure.
- Responsible for driving all technical / Commercial Tigo projects, procurement Analysis and Reports,
- Manage the ordering process cycle and follow-up on delivery in accordance with the company’s procurement plan
- Leading and driving supplier negotiation, planning interaction and assessing success against desired out comes
- Coordinate the PC process and ensure proper planning of Procurement activities to align with the business strategy
- Continuous performance monitoring of suppliers through total cost of ownership model
- Leading strategic interfaces with suppliers through analyses, evaluation, benchmarking and categorization of their performance againstexpectation and unexpected challenges critical dates in relation to the delivery of the needed goods/services
- Responsible for the management of the Supplier base: selection, maintenance, development and deletion
- Achieving the commercial / Technical targets: cost, quality, service level, finished contracts.
- Development and execution of Category Supply Strategy to achieve best in class Supplier base: recommend and negotiate Strategic partnerships, Frame Level Agreements, competitive biddings.
- Coordinate and negotiate requirements with local internal customers, and support them with the commercial side of enforcing Contracted terms and performance.
- Maintain a purchase orders register and submit a weekly progress report on the status and progress of the procurement function in the company
- Tracking Pending and Open POs, Pending and Open PRFs as well as review and distribution of information to include: Request for Proposals & ITT
- Supervision and management of direct reports to ensure high performance
- Handle any other task assigned to by management in the best interest of the Company
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- University Degree,Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics,
- 3 years of Experience in Procurement, Technical Project Management.
- Good at Problem solution, mediation and negotiation
- Negotiation skills
- Ms Office skills
- Writing and Verbal Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Relevant procurement processes knowledge
- Good Analytical & problem solving skills
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please follow the link below to submit your Applications & CV.
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday 17th May 2017 before 5:00PM