job at UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA:Plumber HUYE Campus( Deadline 12/Mar/2018)
– Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials
– Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
– Identify required tools, special equipment and required pipe
– Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
– Use specialized techniques, equipment, or materials, such as performing computer
– assisted welding of small pipes, or working with the special piping used in microchip fabrication.
– Install underground storm, sanitary and water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems.
– Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment, assemble and install valves and fittings
– Repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains
– Install oxygen and medical gas in hospitals.
– Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
– Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
– Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
– Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
– Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
– Apply all codes to installations, repairs and maintenance
– Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixtures are met
– Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded
– Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes
– Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements
Diploma (A1) in plumbing