Job at UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL OF KIGALI : Petty cash (Deadline: 06 November 2018)
1. Establish and verify payment of medical and expertise certificates
2.Withdraw of pet cash from Bank
3. Management of pet cash for refund of caution money and pet cash for administration.
4. Prepare reports monthly, quarterly and annually and respond to inquiries concerning payment issues raised by patients.
5. Managing and verification of fuel
6. Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
7. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital
8. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
9. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
A1 in Management, Accounting or A2 in Accounting with 2 years working experience
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Deep understanding of financial accounts;
– Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports;
– Computer skills
– Planning and organisational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Complex Problem solving;
– Flexibility Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage