Job at wellspring academy : KINDERGARTEN/NURSERY TEACHER (Deadline: 08 June 2018 )
Wellspring Academy is a non-denominational Christian school that was created with a vision of producing a new generation of Servant leaders to bless Rwanda and display the best of Rwanda to the world.
Wellspring Academy seeks to recruit highly skilled, dedicated, and experienced and Christ centered staff to serve as the Kindergarten teacher.
Nature and Scope of Job:
The Kindergarten teacher at Wellspring Academy is responsible for preparing and delivering lessons, disciple children in a godly manner, embrace the school vision and mission, work as a team together with other staff members in the process of achieving the school vision and mission.
Kindergarten teachers report directly to the Deputy Principal in charge of Primary section
Required Spiritual Qualities
- Acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live life as his/her disciple.
- Demonstrate a desire for spiritual growth as evidenced by his or her prayer life, Bible study, and spiritual outreach to others
Required Professional Qualities
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or early childhood from an accredited higher learning institution.
- Having served as a nursery teacher in an international school for at least 2 years.
1. A committed, born-again Christian who demonstrates his/her faith in action
2. A person who embodies and believes in the principles of the vision and mission statement
To apply, send the following documents to:
The Principal of Wellspring Academy:
- Cover letter stating reasons for applying to this job.
- Full CV with qualification copies
- At least three professional and character references
Closing date for application: June 8, 2018
Provision date for interview: June 20, 2018