Job at Wellspring Academy : Teacher of English for IGCSE and/or a level (Deadline: 08 June 2018)
“Not to be served but to serve”
Vacancy for a Teacher of English for IGCSE and/or A level at Wellspring Academy
THE VISION of Wellspring Academy is to produce a new generation of servant leaders to bless Rwanda and display the best of Rwanda to the world.
THE MISSION of Wellspring Academy is to educate and equip students to become highly skilled, Godly leaders, and agents of community transformation.
Nature and Scope of Job:
The teacher of English at Wellspring Academy is responsible for preparing and delivering lessons, disciple children in a godly manner, embrace the school vision and mission, work as a team together with other staff members in the process of achieving the school vision and mission.
Secondary teachers report directly to the Deputy Principal in charge of the Secondary section
Required Spiritual Qualities
- Acknowledge Christ as Savior and seek to live life as his/her disciple.
- Demonstrate a desire for spiritual growth as evidenced by his or her prayer life, Bible study, and spiritual outreach to others
Required Professional Qualities
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education from an accredited higher learning institution.
- Having served as a teacher of English in an international school for at least 2 years.
1. A committed, born-again Christian who demonstrates his/her faith in action
2. A person who embodies and believes in the principles of the vision and mission statement
To apply, send the following documents to:
The Principal of Wellspring Academy:
- Cover letter stating reasons for applying for this job.
- Full CV with qualification copies
- At least three professional and character references
Closing date for application: June 8, 2018
Provision date for interview: June 20, 2018
Commencement date: August 2018