Job at WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY: GRANT SPECIALIST IN CHARGE OF ENERGY SECTOR (Deadline: 16/ Jan/2018)
• Ensure a coordinated approach to the grant
– making process, including calls for proposals, selection, contracting, risk management and reporting in the energy sector.
• The Grant Specialist will need to maintain an overview of all grant and contract management issues.
• Regular data analysis for key stakeholders including donor representatives.
• Database management and support to database users
• Coordination of the Fund Management Cycle
• Allocate applications for review to designated teams
• In coordination with the SDF Program Manager, conduct an initial screening of applications to sift out ineligible applicants
• Ensure financial content updates to application forms and review criteria are updated on the system
• In coordination with the SDF Program Manager coordinate the process of preparing grant agreements for successful applicants
• To adapt with of the Government developmental agenda, developmental initiatives, and development priorities for energy sector.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy System Engineering, Alternative Energy with 5 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy System Engineering, Alternative Energy with 3 years of working experience.
• Knowledge of strategies, programs, and the working methodologies of other donor agencies and banks in the energy sector in Rwanda is required.
• A high level of technical expertise and ability in energy and private
– sector development is required.
• Knowledge of TVET framework ,rules and regulations.
• Possess good organizational and management skills.
• Background in Finance is an added value.