Job at WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY : ICT SPECIALIST (Deadline: 16 Jan 2018)
• Recommend IT infrastructure and software development kits for developing TVET information system
• Develop software applications related to TVET information system
• Establish a credible and sustainable TVET information management system that will provide regular, accurate and time series data on TVET system.
• Design, operate or maintain technology products. Not limited to employment with technology companies, information technology
• Network management, software development and database administration.
• Provide technical support to a business or an organization’s employees and train non
– technical workers on the business’s information systems.
• Design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
• ICT specialists will also work with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems. With information technology constantly changing, specialists must stay up
– date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in their current system.
• Bachelor’s Degree in, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System with 7 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System with 5 years of working experience.
• Knowledge of TVET framework rules and regulations.
• Proficient in designing, writing, editing, and debugging programs and databases;
• Analyzing Information, programming skills, software design, software debugging
• Website management, website development and web applications,
• Experience in project implementation and coordination