Jobs at GATSIBO DISTRICT:Legal Advisor and Notary (Deadline: 08 May 2018)
– Render notary services to service seekers as per the competencies set forth by the law governing the notary function and any other relevant law and regulations;
– Serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee and proactively or reactively provide legal advice where necessary to avoid or deal with litigation;
– prepare and sign at first degree any tender contract entered into between the District and contractors/service providers;
– Draft bylaws to be issued by the District authorities and advise on the legal impact of any decision of strategic importance taken or to be taken by the institution;
– Analyze contentious dossiers and/or requests emanating from citizens or District’s staff, gather supporting evidence, and recommend conclusions intended for the Attorney General concerning the way out from litigious issues involving the District.
A0 in Law
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Legal Analysis skills
– Knowledge of working in pressurised environments.
– Legal and Drafting Skills
– Analysing skills
– Communication skills
– Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media)
– Conscientious and independent worker
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage