Jobs at NGORORERO DISTRICT : Readvertisement:Director of OSC / Land Notary (1) (Deadline :17 May 2018)
– Provide notary services in land
– related matters to service seekers as per the competencies set forth by the applicable law;
– Coordinate the planning, budgeting, resource mobilization, activity implementation and performance progress reporting of the Unit and supervise all staff therein;
– Coordinate at first degree the elaboration of actionable strategies meant to localise national policies and implement the District Council’s decisions pertaining to land use and infrastructure;
– Serve as a member of the District Technical Coordination Committee, update the Committee on performance progress and advise the institution on any matter related to land use and infrastructure.
– Receive customers and/or correspondences and direct them to concerned personnel within the One Stop Centre;
– Provide reference numbers to all files received, stamp all documents signed by the Director of the One Stop Centre and keep computerized records thereof;
– Prepare periodical reports regarding land and infrastructure services demand clearly specifying documents issued, issues solved and pending ones.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Urban Planning, Urban Management, Regional Planning Strategies, in Civil Engineering, Land Management with 3 years of working experience; Or Master’s Degree in Law, Urban Planning, Urban Management, Regional Planning Strategies, in Civil Engineering, Land Management with 1