Jobs at NGORORERO DISTRICT:Data manager A1 (Under Contract/Muhororo Hospiatl: RUSUSA) ( Deadline:11 May 2018 )
Define the Bio
– Medical Statistics strategy in accordance with the strategic plan of the health centerl
2. Ensure the security of data
3. Provide all data related to the patients and researchers
4. Plan and monitor all activities of the service
5. Define and provide guidelines and methods for data collected and data analysis in the HC
6. Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
7. Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity applicability, efficiency and accuracy.
8. Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
9. Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
10. Consolidate statistical reports from different services and projects operating under hospital.
11. Entry data in database
12. Determine appropriate statistical policies and procedures
13. Collection, analysis, interpretation and production of hc Statistics
14. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester and annual reports
15. Perform other related duties as required
“A1 or A0 in Health Sciences with certificate in using Microsoft Office
Key Technical Skills and Required knowledge:
– Deep understanding of Statistics Concepts;
– Knowledge of various statistical software packages;
– Knowledge of the theory, systems and application of statistical
– Organizational Skills & High analytical Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French knowledge of all is an