Jobs at RWANDA EDUCATION BOAR : Director of Planning and Development Unit (Deadline :09 May 2018)
– To prepare general policy proposal of REB.
– To prepare plan of action for REB.
– To collaborate with Finance & Administration & HRM Units to prepare and elaborate policies & budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Development Studies, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Administration with at least 3 years of working experience, or Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Development Studies, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Administration with 1 year of working experience.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge in planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, project planning, project proposal writing, project management, research and data analysis, reporting, budgeting;
– Excellent leadership skills;
– Organisational skills;
– Creative, proactive, customer focused, solutions led and outcome driven skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management skills;
– Decesion making skills;
– Computer skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– Complex Problem solving skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.