Jobs at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD :Cloud Solution Specialist (Deadline:09 May 2018)
– Identify and advise on new educational technologies that suits best Rwandan schools;
– Engage IT strategy initiatives, software implementations, and leveraging overall technical architecture knowledge for schools;
– Identify possible partners in the development of cloud solutions;
– Evaluate new cloud solutions and ensure they are used efficiently to meet the curriculum expectations;
– Develop verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
– Together with instructuional technology unit they develop and plan for training users (teachers);D395
– Any other duty assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
– Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
– Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.