Jobs at RWANDA EDUCATION BOARD :Director of Procurement Unit (Deadline :09 May 2018)
Managing internal & external operations of procuring of service & good.
– communicating evaluation and selection of tendering.
– Implementing process of purchasing approved service & goods accordance with the law.
– Review the required materials & service being provided.
– Acting as the primary contact with suppliers.
– To identify opportunities where the procurement team adds true valve.
– To make sure that procurement law is implemented.
– Developing plans & measurement of procurement. &
– Ensure that monthly ,quarterly & annual report is submitted at required period.
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Management, Accounting, Law, Public Finance, Economics with 3 years working experience or Master’s Degree in Procurement, Management, Accounting, Law, Public Finance, Economics with 1 year working experience.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– High analytical skills;
– Negotiation skills;
– Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices;
– Excellent Communication skills;
– Knowledge of state contracting laws, regulations and procedures;
– Knowledge of grades, qualities, supply and price trends of commodities;
– Time Management skills;
– Decision making skills;
– Computer skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.