Jobs at RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY : CCTV security staff ( Deadline:01 Jun 2018 )
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic within the compound of the Laboratory.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
• Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures operation of security equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Performs any activities assigned by his/her superior.
A1 degree in computer science,mechanical engineering, IT and information technology.
Key technical skills and knowledge required
– Good computer skills and knowledge;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills and report writing;
– Need to be calm, able to stay focused for long periods of time;
– An eye for detail and strong team;
– solving and decision
– making skills.
– Positive customer focus and a strong regard for safety.