Jobs at RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY :Human Resource Manager ( Deadline: 01 Jun 2018 )
• To evaluate training needs and establish the human resources development plan;
• To elaborate training and refresher courses plans of the support personnel of RFL and their implementation;
• To manage the organic framework of RFL;
• To examine complaints of the personnel of RFL;
• To prepare and deliver to persons concerned service certificates;
• To manage administrative files of the personnel of RFL;
• To verify and ensure the respect of laws and regulations as well as instructions by the personnel of RFL;
• To establish payment statements and regularly verify contributions of the personnel to National Social Security Fund;
• To initiate studies on measures for the improvement of the production and productivity of the personnel;
• To establish and manage the leave calendar of the administrative personnel of RFL;
• To ensure proper conservation of administrative files of RFL personnel
• To identify needs in the area of training of RFL personnel;
• To elaborate training plans and refresher courses of RFL personnel;
• Undertaking other duties as assigned by his/her superior.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration with specialization in human resource or Public administration.
Key technical skills & knowledge required;
– Deep knowldge of Rwandan public service and labour Law;
– Knowldge of conflict management;
– Knowldge of the regulations applying to payroll procedures;
– Knowldge of human resource skills; concept,pracices,policies,and procedures;
– Judgemental and decision making;
– Problem solving skiils.
Time management skills;
– Interviewing skills;
– High analytical skills;
– Team wowrk skills;
– Fluent in kinyarwanda,English or and/french;knowledge of all is an advantage.