Jobs at RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY :Pathology support officer ( Deadline:01 Jun 2018 )
• Attend crime scene to protect, collect, package and Process samples if assigned by the superior;
• Involved cataloguing and calibrate analytical instrumentation on a routine basis for analyzing samples;
• Manage reagents with particular attention to timeliness;
• Follow strict protocols regarding the custody of evidence, testing procedures;
• Assist on procurement and raising Purchase Request;
• Preserve the chain of custody or chain of evidence within unit;
• Compiles and signs reports from analysis performed within the unit
• Appear in court as expert witness if requested;
• Undertaking other duties as assigned by his/her superior.
Bachelor degree in Nursing or forensic science.
” Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Able to upkeep lab cleanliness and safety compliance;
– Able to operate analytical instruments;
– Capable to assist specialists in experimentation.