Jobs at RWANDA FORENSIC LABORATORY : Secretary to Finance ( Deadline: 01 Jun 2018 )
• Managing incoming and outgoing correspondences,
• Managing courier software and producing daily and weekly flash report of all the couriers received and dispatched;
• Receiving, sorting and recording all incoming correspondences/documents;
• Dispatching incoming correspondences to respective destinations,
• Proper filing and storage of dossiers returned to the central secretariat;
• Receiving, sorting, recording and stamping all outgoing correspondences;
• Dispatching all outgoing correspondences to respective destinations;
• Making copies and timely filing of all the copies of the outgoing couriers.
Bachelors degree or Advanced diploma in accounting or finance with computer skills.
Key technical skills & knowledge required
– Higly organised skills
– Profienciency in information technology
– Knowledge in document keeping and filling
– Computer literancy
– Knowldge of archieve management software and documentations (DMS)
– Planning and interpersonnel skills
– Communication skills
– Fluent in kinyarwanda,English and /or french;knowledge of all is an advantage.